Even though I try really hard to make sure I continue to take actions and do what I am supposed to do regarding the talents, dreams and goals that God has placed within me, I always feel like it’s not enough and that I am supposed to be doing much more at times. However, I have to then remind myself that maybe it’s because the more actions I take towards my goals, the larger my vision starts to become. Do you feel as if you’re supposed to be doing more with your life? Your goals are starting to get bigger and bigger; your vision is starting to become a bit clearer regarding your purpose, and you are feeling deep down that you are ready to do what is needed to conquer your dreams. This feeling can be exciting but yet still overwhelming. This can even bring about a new list of goals and actions to take towards your dreams and vision. The fact that you know deep down that there is more for you is a sign that you are getting more in tune into what God has placed within you. God has placed desires in each of our hearts but it’s up to us to go out and make sure that we do what we have been created to do. Some of you may not have even started on your journey towards fulfilling your purpose and that is okay, BUT Why not start now? Why should you keep putting off the dreams and the purpose that God has placed you here on this Earth for? Does this mean that it’s going to be easy just because you’ve found and tapped into your purpose or now that you are ready to get started on this journey? NOPE…BUT YOU MUST GET STARTED ANYWAY!
A few things you can do to start on your journey towards your purpose and goals:
- Get honest with yourself about the discipline and the mindset you need to have in order to conquer your goals
- You have to start by taking one action towards your goal – Make sure it’s a reasonable action that is actually doable and not one that is farfetched so that you won’t procrastinate any longer
- Take another action towards your goal that is reasonable and continue to keep taking action after action until your goal is complete which will then lead to you fulfilling your dreams.
- Be sure to do the research and find out all of the information that is needed in order to complete your goals.
- Read books that will help you and motivate you to keep getting closer to completing your goals.
- Continuously pray! – Especially when things get hard because let me tell you now, no one said that this road was going to be easy.
- Speak positive affirmations over yourself!
- Surround yourself with your tribe – The people who will push you to continue to do your best especially when you don’t feel your best.
- You have to remember your WHY – This will definitely help when things start to get a bit rough throughout your journey and you find yourself wanting to quit. It happens but that doesn’t mean that you are supposed to give up on yourself. God will never bring you so far to the point that he will leave you hanging
- Last but not least….KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING!
You have it in you to be all that God has created you to be and you are more than capable of doing all that God has created you to do! I am rooting for you so go out and be the BOLD, BRAVE and FEARLESS individual that you are!!!!!!